Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: well, It's Friday again..

A classic response Alan, made me laugh aloud. Good on you.

Lovely figures Strelets. It's always wonderful when the subject of the Friday Teaser is Napoleonic, hahaha!

Paint dog
GarrisonClay
[I especially love the detail on the flag on the lances that have a little line dividing the top and bottom. I can imagine the top being red color and bottom white color like so many cavalries displayed.
- GC

White above black for Nap. Prussians.

The turned heads are for moulding purposes, I'd guess but a sharp blade, piano wire & glue would fix this.

I want the figures in a standing, "reserve" pose but really wouldn't whine too much if they ended up in action poses.

And Red above White for British Lancers. - GC

Excellent sculpts and a great figure choice.

Really natural and useful poses, too. Figures need to rank up and there are far too many cavalry figures for this period charging around like maniacs.

Sound choice of poses.

Shall be buying.

Thank you

Edwardian
Excellent sculpts and a great figure choice.

Really natural and useful poses, too. Figures need to rank up and there are far too many cavalry figures for this period charging around like maniacs.

Sound choice of poses.

Shall be buying.

Thank you
Well said Sir!

Wonderful, wonderful...

I could not say ist better : "... there are far too many cavalry figures for this period charging around like maniacs."

This cavalry men are what i wanted.

If you want to build a marching Column of cavalry on the streets to Plancenoit...YOU NEED THEM !!! :heart_eyes:

Superb figures - a real teaser. I can barely wait for them to come out.

And their mounts? I'm optimistic the horses will be as good as the riders.

Excellent preview of a much requested subject. :+1:

Extremely pleased that Strelets is taking up this essential troops now, because earlier attempts by other manufacturers were rather pathetic.

Looking very much forward to Strelets 1813-15 prussian cavalry and hope for various sets for this & similarly neglected but indispensable nap. subjects. :smile: :+1:

PeterTheGreat
Excellent preview of a much requested subject. :+1:

Extremely pleased that Strelets is taking up this essential troops now, because earlier attempts by other manufacturers were rather pathetic.

Looking very much forward to Strelets 1813-15 prussian cavalry and hope for various sets for this & similarly neglected but indispensable nap. subjects. :smile: :+1:
I disagree, other manufactures sets were for the time a breath of fresh air, I remember opening a box of Prussian lancers and thinking WOW! , just because someone made them, things have come on in the last twenty years or so, it does no harm to remember that we were not always spoiled for choice.

I liked the other set and I still like it. Now, thinking about my previous post where I said I prefer action figures, it occurs to me that I already have good action figures in this uniform so it will be good to get these new standing poses for variety. Being spoiled for choice won't do me too much harm.

The idea of ​​laying these riders is great. It allows to collect large quantities of figurines on the same diorama. I would dream to have the same thing with French horse hunters before 1812 to have flanks guards.