Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WSS

Before getting ahead of ourselves, Cavalry ,Artillery and logistics , I sold all my Jacobite stuff Strelets and Redbox for lack everything needed to make a worthwhile army for either side. I will be buying a box or two of the WWS sets seen so far, but building an army will only be financed when there is one to buy, too many periods fail in this hobby not because of lack of interest, but because you cannot buy what you need to do the subject justice, eg AWI .

All opinions are respectable for that are the forums
I agree with Mr. Alan, artillery and cavalry are needed, etc.
There are very interesting battles in this period, but I am Spanish and I am interested in the battle of Almansa (The others also Ramillies Blenheim etc.)
By the way you know internet pages to see uniforms of the period, I can not find many images?
Thanks and greetings to all

Search for WSS uniforms ,look at images , you will find a trail that takes you to lots of uniform guides for all the combatants , I was amazed at what is on the net.

Alan Buckingham
Search for WSS uniforms ,look at images , you will find a trail that takes you to lots of uniform guides for all the combatants , I was amazed at what is on the net.
Mr. Alan.
Thank you for your information about the uniforms on the internet, it was very useful.
Regards

Very sorry. You will need to buy Jacobite rebellion kits again next year.

Great news, Mr Haron. My Jacobite Rebellion armies are ready and and waiting for reinforcements :smiley:

Regards,
Andrew

HARON
Haron , I look foreword to seeing what is in the pipeline , some poses just to make good your existing sets are needed, like a loading pose or two for the British infantry , a firing pose for the Highland infantry, and both for the militia , the figures are stunning, you just can`t do very much with them.

HARON
Excellent news Haron, I still have my Redbox and Strelets sets and I look forward to seeing what's new next year.

I hope to see good figs in high standard about scottish highlanders.

Opinion
Agree absolutely. It's just ridiculous to place them at the end of the list.
Dear Mr Opinion,

everybody can have his own views and doesn´t have to be blamed to be ridiculous. It was a question of survey and I presented my "opinion". If you have an other one, you are free to write it here.
I am interested on the big battles in central europe and so was also my choice. The first four are essential for the 2 battles of blenheim and ... and... I have no problems to accept other wishes. Who are more interested in the battles of the peninsula, will choose consequent others nations like the spanish.
And it isn´t the content of your debates, but the quite agressive sound of your arguments disturbs me, which is a closed shop and not an open minded exchange of views and positions. There are legitime views which are obviously different to yours....
Let us talk without any blames

Gentlemen

Dont forget the wonderfull DANEs and Savoy and the german states.

Tomse