Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New British infantry in attack

Kudos to what looks to be another superbly realized set.

Ce sont absolument magnifiques. J'ai hâte de voir des Français et des Bavarois.

These are absolutely magnificent. I'm looking forward to seeing some French and Bavarians

Huzza! Eeeeeeeek, how is my pension going to stretch? Just gorgeous.

Love them, not sure if the tomahawk is right though ?

I think it's right, not as a tomahawk but as an hand-axe used to clear abatis and sharpened stakes in the context of storming field entrenchments - something that was a common occurrence during the wars of Louis XIV.

Great! Impressive poses and quality which will enjoy every collector.

I have only 2 wishes:

Please add the second figure in the first row, the fighting ensign to the command sprue as 1 figure per set. 4 of them in a set wouldn´t been useful....

And please more urgent: Have a minimum of 2 firing soldiers per ordinary sprue - and not only one! 3 of them would been a dream. Firing lines would been a central aspect for the use and success of the set. I am interested to buy 7 and more boxes of this set, but not 12 and more to build only one firing-line at least.

And I am missing painful a loading figure which should been in this set.

Personally, I would prefer to have only one flag-bearer per set.

Brilliant sculpts.

Could do with a loading figure, but for goodness sake keep two standard bearers.

How many colours does a British regiment have? Yes, 2. There are enough problems with Napoleonic sets that only feature one. These WSS make good that deficit, so please keep 2.