Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Colonial Egyptian infantry suggestion.

Cavalry too , no one does them.

Cannot agree more. Please Strelets think about this for the future. yes colonial Egyptians, even mounted ones. And Mahdists as well. Gordon Pasha what a dream: Khartoum

Sign me up for all of these! I've been mostly using Newline's metal Egyptians, which don't look too out of place with the Waterloo plastics. And a lot of Strelet's Turks can be converted reasonably easily into one-off Egyptians, of course. But having a few dedicated plastic sets like those suggested here would be terrific -- especially if they are made to Strelet's excellent new sculpting standards.

I certainly support this.

I would like to see an Egyptian Infantry Set made with two (double) ammo pouches on the front and wearing a backpack also just like (better yet actually made by the sculptor) the Strelets French Foreign Legion for early XX Century for Gordon Pasha's Khartoum battles and other British also.

These guys fought both with and against the Colonial Britsh so there are already opponents such as the Boer Wars Highlanders.

Put me down for 10 boxes. Would certainly help fill out the Colonial Wars conflicts.