Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday routine - Reinactors

Great short video, Stuart! As a kid we did "reinacting" after school often when the weather was nice. Only street clothes, of course, but we used to "get shot" and do summersaults off of fences. We would have made good extras in Hollywood films. Nobody could die as dramatically as us!

Again, I really enjoyed this - both the subject of uniforms and Boer Wars and the reinacting they acted out.

Have a good one - GC

Re: Friday routine - Reinactors

Thanks GC! I'm hoping the new Highlanders will be released soon, - a bit like the real thing: the story goes that the Boers had no use for the bayonet and did not regard it as a weapon of war, so when a group of (Gordon?) Highlanders was captured, they let them keep their bayonets - which the Scots promptly used to effect an escape! :smile:

Meanwhile I have another box of British infantry skirmishing arriving tomorrow and the inspirational music will help while I paint the tartan trews of the Highland Light Infantry on them..............