Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re-releasing Unique Imperial Romans from Big Box Set #907?

Dear Mr. Strelets,

Do you have any plans to re-release copies of the (Imperial Roman) figures unique to your Big Box set #907 ("Roman Empire Legion 1") as you are currently doing with Big Box sets #911 ("Stamford Bridge") and #912 ("Hastings 1066: Anglo Saxon Army")?

I hope so!

Thanks in advance

Re: Re-releasing Unique Imperial Romans from Big Box Set #907?

Dear Baratheon,

we don't have such plans for foreseeable future.
Best regards,

Strelets

Re: Re-releasing Unique Imperial Romans from Big Box Set #907?

Baratheon
Dear Mr. Strelets,

Do you have any plans to re-release copies of the (Imperial Roman) figures unique to your Big Box set #907 (\"Roman Empire Legion 1\") as you are currently doing with Big Box sets #911 (\"Stamford Bridge\") and #912 (\"Hastings 1066: Anglo Saxon Army\")?

I hope so!

Thanks in advance
I completely agree!

The "Imperial Roman Legion" Foot Officers released as a separate set would be a dream come true. Only in a Big Box Set puts buying more than a few sets beyond do-able. But I would like to buy several more single sets to really add officers to my army.

This is, I think, by far the best of the best of the Imperial Roman Range. Excellent sculpting and exciting poses, yet only in the costly Big Box Set.

Please put these Officers in Battle poses in your futures for re-issue as a single set. Foot Officers!

Link:

http://www.strelets-r.com/Pages/Set.aspx?SetID=187&M=F