Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday routine

More men in skirts!!!

Kidding,I’m kidding.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Beautiful; I had my heart "broken" and turned my back on 1/72 Zulu and Boer War many moons ago when my ESCI Zulu warriors crumbled just a few years after buying them. All the beautiful releases in the past few years are tempting me to get back in - after all, the 1/32 offerings have been nil in the past decade or so... So tempted. Kudos!

Wayne W
Beautiful; I had my heart "broken" and turned my back on 1/72 Zulu and Boer War many moons ago when my ESCI Zulu warriors crumbled just a few years after buying them. All the beautiful releases in the past few years are tempting me to get back in - after all, the 1/32 offerings have been nil in the past decade or so... So tempted. Kudos!
wayne have you checked out expeditionary force 1/32 zulu range? they have about 14 sets worth.

ive had to get out of 1/32 cause there is too many new sets and companies coming out,lol.

Wonderful!!!

:grinning:

This weekly preview/teaser is such a great innovation Strelets. Thanks for keeping it going. As well as being wonderful to see the images of these lovely figures, it means that sets are in the pipeline. We are so used to it now that one can forget this fact: at least one new set of 1/72 figures is being added to the production line *every week*--wow!

We are in the throws of another 'golden age'. You don't get this many golden ages in 'Civilisation'!

At last, the 3rd Foot and Mouth! Will the set include the special scary poses featured at the climax of Up the Khyber?

Strelets
Nice week-end, gentlemen!

Regards,

Strelets
Beautiful, simply beautiful!

I'll being buying lots of these also when they are released. I've now got great collections of your Boer Wars and French Foreign Legion Ranges, just like I do of the Crimean War Range.

They are all great; great sculpting and especially great plastic colors. Please continue this same strategy. Thank you Strelets Team, all of you for the exceptional work - GC

Another excellent, useful, long-hoped-for set, brilliantly done.

Wonderful. I can never have too many Kilties.

Och AYE!

Stuart
Och AYE!
Now where can I buy a can of tartan paint?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm1mDymjRVY

Re: Friday routine - Reinactors

Great short video, Stuart! As a kid we did "reinacting" after school often when the weather was nice. Only street clothes, of course, but we used to "get shot" and do summersaults off of fences. We would have made good extras in Hollywood films. Nobody could die as dramatically as us!

Again, I really enjoyed this - both the subject of uniforms and Boer Wars and the reinacting they acted out.

Have a good one - GC

Re: Friday routine - Reinactors

Thanks GC! I'm hoping the new Highlanders will be released soon, - a bit like the real thing: the story goes that the Boers had no use for the bayonet and did not regard it as a weapon of war, so when a group of (Gordon?) Highlanders was captured, they let them keep their bayonets - which the Scots promptly used to effect an escape! :smile:

Meanwhile I have another box of British infantry skirmishing arriving tomorrow and the inspirational music will help while I paint the tartan trews of the Highland Light Infantry on them..............