Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Need?

My British brigade desperately needs them to sort out those Boers! How about it, Mr Strelets?

Paint dog
James, I guess we don't really "need" any figures."Wanting" them is another thing & you've put your finger on my dilemma.

There were, as you know, quite a small number of kilted regiments in the British army in the Napoleonic Wars. I currently field every unit, using several manufacturers.

As you say, with such lovely Strelets' figures on offer, I may have to retire some others & buy these. I'd already replaced an Airfix unit presenting the 92nd Gordons with Strelets' figures. It looks like my Italeri 42nd Black Watch will be replaced too.

Such a 'First World' problem!
I face the same dilemma; but compared to some dilemmas I've faced - this will be fun.

For me the biggest input into this hobby is time (with space coming in second) - my figures are adequately painted and therefore I never replace units that I have completed. There weren't many highland regiments ever deployed at the same time so I already have a surplus - these are nice figures but I don't need them and probably won't buy them.Sorry:pensive: