Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: Its Friday... on Friday

Lots of nice new Nappies in the pipeline , and very happy for the guys that lap them up, but how about some LRDG/SAS 1941-43 Western desert figures for a change ? :wink:

While we are on the subject - anyone else had trouble with the 8th Army heavy weapons set? Can't get the AT Rifleman to lay flat. (Also a 2" mortar would have been more useful than a PIAT). Thank you.

I TOTALLY AGREE

SAS/LRDP IS A MUST FOR WW2 We are sicked and tired with so many German items. It's time for the British... (and some Chinese please - so much ignored, it's a pity)

MARIOS KONTOGIANNIS
SAS/LRDP IS A MUST FOR WW2 We are sicked and tired with so many German items. It's time for the British... (and some Chinese please - so much ignored, it's a pity)
Unfortunately, too many of the leading model and figure companies disagree with you! Whether we like it or not most companies will continue churn out third Reich stuff (whether it it existed or not!) as there is a sizable group of individuals who love anything to do with the Nazis.

We therefore need to appreciate that Strelet are producing unusual figures that no big companies would not touch.

...... and as for SAS I would rather have the SBS as my neighbour was in them!