Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Another week, another Friday.

Once again Strelets hit the Bullseye!

I am looking forward to joining my financially broke, but happy, fellow collectors when these figures are released.

Looking good, Flags/standard bearers, while the tatty flag has its admirers, myself included, the first thing I look at is can I cut it off ! or can I cut off the pole to fit one of my own and a paper flag. Flags are both hard to paint,in order to make look good , and often the wrong size, a bare pole is better so we can attach a paper flag.

Excellent!
Looks like top row are from upcoming #222 "Pickett's Retreat", and bottom row are from #223 "Confederate Firing Line"? Hoping to see figures from #160 "US Infantry in Defence" soon...

I'd like to see more Confederates wearing blanket rolls, having their trousers tucked into their socks and having the CSA oval plate on their chest leather belts. A more western looking hat also. Speira Miniatures pictures are posted with Strelets on VK.com in several places and that is the Confederate look I like best. MARX Blue & Gray also. My first thought when I looked at the two Infantrymen is they were Boers, but of course the kepi is a dead giveaway.

More early war in new uniforms and fewer end of war unkept, raggedly looks is what I'm hoping for. The kepi does look great!

Strelets

And the south shall rise again!!!!

No

But reloading soldier on left seems to be reaching for the haversack which usually were worn on the left side and did not contain cartridges. Should be a cartridge box on the his right side..

between these and the other teaser im going to need another job.hopefully these are released this year as well.
hurray for new golden age.