Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chinese Civil War sets (with graphics)

Umpapa
P.S: I suppose there is no need for regular Warlord infantry and cavalry since they are already produced under the guise of HaT British Early War Infantry and Strelets Cavalry and HaT Cavalry.

There is also Turkmen Bandits cavalry Orion Basmachi.
Wow, excellent idea, awesome, I would buy them.

Let Chinese brands manufacture these interesting sets

Trzmielo and I were for +10 years persuading Ceasar Miniatures to produce such sets and they repeatedly decline due to I suspect political correctness and national embarassement factor. I doubt if they ever produce even Chinese communists, not saying about militia or warlords.

I support the request for Chinese infantry but I would rather like to see them in 1937 uniform (not the German one) than in civil rags.

These are great ideas and could easily be a whole range. It would be nice to see Japanese in cold weather gear as well. Would open up a whole wealth of historical scenarios - Japanese v Nationalists, Japanese v Communists, Japanese v Russians, Nationalist v Communists, warlords fighting alongside or against the political factions. Good chance to have pre-war and early war rubbish armour on the table.

Totally support this idea. Been hoping for sets like these a long time.