Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WW2 Romanian Infantry possibilities

There are three sets on the market, two of which won't fit into my collection sculpting-wise and a small set from Zvezda with only a four poses. Therefore, I am looking at alternatives.

Jaques has converted the Strelets WW1 Serbians shown here in January. They look excellent but I would rather like infantry in summer uniform. And in puttees, so the The Redbox Boxer War French Marines which I was looking at are out of the question, as are metals cost-wise.

What would you consider a good starting point:

The new Strelets British Boer War infantry? The helmets look similar, but not sure of the webbing.

Alternatively, the new Strelets French WW1 Infantry in tunics? Obviously I would have to find heads with "Dutch" helmets.

Other ideas?

Regards, Pa

Re: WW2 Romanian Infantry possibilities

Hi.

I think French infantry in Strelets summer uniform may be an option.
In the link below you can see the conversions I made for Romanians in summer uniform.
The helmets I sculpted and made resin copies. I have many spare heads if you want, I can send.

http://bennosfiguresforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22378&p=244878&hilit=romanian+infantry#p244878

Regards.