Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
1/72 scale figures

good morning fellow modellers, i am writing this letter to strelets and i hope to catch its attention. i've seen the line of American Civil War figures and liked it very much, the reason why i liked the series was the inclusion of casualties which is very useful for dioramas, unfortunately they came in very small numbers. now i am appealing to this splendid manufacturer to produce sets composed entirely of casualties like dead and wounded cavalry, infantry and artillery men. such sets, i believe will greatly enhance diorama making by adding figures like this, i hope this message reach the management of strelets and give it a consideration. a million thanks to everyone.

Re: 1/72 scale figures

such sets are a nice idea, but I don't think they would sell as many as you think. I too like the wounded figures, but to have a totally all wounded set out, I think I would only buy a couple of them as opposed to a all fighting set, because I wouldn't need a battlefield with as many wounded men as not wounded men. Just my opinion that is...……..As for more civil war sets, I say KEEP THEM COMING MR. STRELETS!!!!!!!

joseph garcia
good morning fellow modellers, i am writing this letter to strelets and i hope to catch its attention. i've seen the line of American Civil War figures and liked it very much, the reason why i liked the series was the inclusion of casualties which is very useful for dioramas, unfortunately they came in very small numbers. now i am appealing to this splendid manufacturer to produce sets composed entirely of casualties like dead and wounded cavalry, infantry and artillery men. such sets, i believe will greatly enhance diorama making by adding figures like this, i hope this message reach the management of strelets and give it a consideration. a million thanks to everyone.

Strelets have already said they will not do casualty sets.

Lucklily you can buy casualties here in resin:

https://www.speira.net/product-category/american-civil-war/

Traveller1865
joseph garcia
good morning fellow modellers, i am writing this letter to strelets and i hope to catch its attention. i\'ve seen the line of American Civil War figures and liked it very much, the reason why i liked the series was the inclusion of casualties which is very useful for dioramas, unfortunately they came in very small numbers. now i am appealing to this splendid manufacturer to produce sets composed entirely of casualties like dead and wounded cavalry, infantry and artillery men. such sets, i believe will greatly enhance diorama making by adding figures like this, i hope this message reach the management of strelets and give it a consideration. a million thanks to everyone.

Strelets have already said they will not do casualty sets.

Lucklily you can buy casualties here in resin:

https://www.speira.net/product-category/american-civil-war/
.....Or, you could do what I'm in the process of doing. Create your own unique casualties (or non-casualty figures for that matter) with 3D modeling software, then 3D print them. You could create a diorama with figures where no two are alike, which is the level of modeling I want to create.

An example of our 3D-printed resin figures:

Deaders

https://newlinedesigns.co.uk/product-category/newline-designs-20mm-ranges/newline-designs-20mm-ranges-american-civil-war/page/2/

Alternately, by a little judicial cutting, existing figures can easily be converted into dead & prone wounded men.

Really, really great stuff yall are creating!.....gonna have to buy some of the new ones, like this. Keep up the fantastic work!

Salve.... Esistono i caduti e feriti della ditta ykreol che non sono il massimo ma per i diorami van bene secondo me.... E abbracciano molti periodi.... Luca. Credo però che un paio di feriti o caduti in un set di soldati all'assalto sarebbero ben accetti da tutti fossero napoleonici o per me sarebbe il top.... Luca.