Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nap Russian infantry masters.

Wonderful sculpting, just make sure there are more than one of the command figures in the set, I need commanders for my old Springwood hard plastic Russians.

Kudos on what looks to be another great set.

Fire at Will
Wonderful sculpting, just make sure there are more than one of the command figures in the set, I need commanders for my old Springwood hard plastic Russians.
Totally agree really nice figures, can i also support the inclusion extra command sprues please leave the command figures on all the sprues you will make us all very happy

bfn

Allan

Let me make it simple for Strelets - I have enough Russian infantry, don't need any more, but don't have enough officers. If this set has three or more officers in it, I will buy several sets. If not, I won't buy any. Over to you.

Michael Monaghan Watson
Let me make it simple for Strelets - I have enough Russian infantry, don\'t need any more, but don\'t have enough officers. If this set has three or more officers in it, I will buy several sets. If not, I won\'t buy any. Over to you.
Hi ,
Fortunately we do not need Russian infantry so no problem for me!
Cheers
CPN

May I add to the chorus of praise?

I would not have thought that you could improve on your previous sets, but these are a step up again. Such beautiful sculpting and wonderful detail. The poses—officers, colour-bearer, drummer, fifer, grenadiers—are realistic and well-proportioned with a marvellous mixture in the latter.

I am pleased that I have not yet started to accumulate figures for late Russians as these, and their compatriots in greatcoats, will form the basis of them.

Thanks team Strelets!

James

"The poses—officers, colour-bearer, drummer, fifer, grenadiers—are realistic ..."

Unrestricted praise and fact-resistance to the last. Remarkable ...

A constructive suggestion: Remove the fife-case from the "fifer" and add a bell to the recorder or tin whistle and you get a clarinet, which makes a passable bandsman. (Well, you can even leave the fife case and pretend it's an etui for the clarinet ...:relaxed: )

Opinion
\"The poses—officers, colour-bearer, drummer, fifer, grenadiers—are realistic ...\"

Unrestricted praise and fact-resistance to the last. Remarkable ...

A constructive suggestion: Remove the fife-case from the \"fifer\" and add a bell to the recorder or tin whistle and you get a clarinet, which makes a passable bandsman. (Well, you can even leave the fife case and pretend it\'s an etui for the clarinet ...:relaxed: )
Looks like a svirel to me, but the picture is quite small.