Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Boer field artillery........

I think several of the poses would make nice ACW Confederate artillerymen as well. I might even be able to use my imagination and put a few on my Union pieces.

Alan Buckingham
Well not LRDG , But still great to see, particularly so because at first glance they look superb !
Hi, it looks really Great. I will buy 2 of them.

Greetings
Michael

Excellent looking figures. :+1:

14 useful poses to shell some Brits, will definitely buy a few crews.
2nd Boer War is one of the few "Colonial" conflicts I'm interested in. An entirely & obviously asymmetrical affair when comparing the overall figures of the opposing sides. But one of the rare exceptions when an imperialist power met serious resistance from an highly motivated and also reasonably trained & equipped force (considering the industrial warfare standards of the time).
I also think some figures could work for other late 19th/early 20th century conflicts.

Another field where Strelets easily outperforms inferior competitors: quality, quantity & variety of poses & total figures per box! :wink:

@Strelets, will it be 2 guns per box?

Keep up the good work! :+1:

A great set indeed. I just wish that the artillery piece would have been a 75mm Creusot. Time for a little converting.

Lovely looking figures. Agree with others; beaut range of poses.

James Fisher
Lovely looking figures. Agree with others; beaut range of poses.
Hi James,

I can see this format being great for the Napoleonic period no more clone artillery units with the same 4 poses especially with the more refined sculpting now being produced. Horse and Line units of many nations would fly out the doors and would be a great seller.

bfn

Allan