Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pickett's Retreat!

I really hope the bulk of this set is casualties! I don't see how it can not? The Confederate Skirmishers make for great rear guard troops, so no need there. A set of wounded soldiers dragging themselves back to their own lines. Other dead & dying soldiers to litter the field with.

This could even be a split set; 2 gray plastic sprues of Confederate casualties & 2 blue plastic sprues of Union troops taunting them, taking prisoners or casualties themselves.

The command sprue could be Pickett watching his shattered division return, A dejected Lee, A somber Longstreet, a casualty Pettigrew, who survived the charge only to perish in the rear guard action.

Re: Pickett's Retreat!

I think a dejected Lee on Traveller is a must for this set. Along with wounded soldiers helping others to the rear.Casualties too, and also a stunned George Picket figure. This Pickett's retreat is a great idea for a ACW set, it's never been done before and could provide a variety of scenarios for dioramists to do!! Good choice Strelets!!!!

I'm not entirely sure what direction Strelets will take with the "Picket's retreat" set, but I'm confident I'll await with open hands anything ACW related they bring out.

AMEN TO THAT AP!

I'm excited for when Strelets starts showing us some Teaser pictures!