Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ACW US Naval Landing Party Attacks Fort Fisher

A model showing the revetment model which allows you to construct the artillery emplacements.

Fence section that will form a longer palisade outside of Fort Fisher done, just needs to be a little higher..

Traveller1865
Fence section that will form a longer palisade outside of Fort Fisher done, just needs to be a little higher..

Dear Traveller1865,

Looks and sounds fantastic. I also really like your figure pictured, my favorite pose and uniform, both with kepi and Stetson and with socks and trousers tucked in.

Hope you keep posting! :slightly_smiling_face:

150-pounder Armstrong next to a 15-inch Rodman

Wow, outstanding work! Looks so real. Hope you keep posting some pics as your projects progresses along. I like to relax by seeing other's great work. Thank you again for posting! - GC

Some very interesting ideas but the naval idea could be expanded. Certainly, 19th century artillery pieces would be ideal. The 18pdr siege gun is an obvious choice.

As Napoleonic are the theme at the moment why not British marine naval parties for the latter part of the conflict. Before someone mentions the HaT set it limited in poses and quality. The year 1812 (including invasion of Canada etc) comes to mind when the RMs were in action on both sides of the pond.