Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New idea for future sets.

I think we now require mounted French Foreign Legion (also with mules), Chasseur D'Afrique (Colonial Wars) & Spanish Army re RIF war in order to close this war.

Also attention need to be given to the French Revolutionary Wars: Papal States, Emigres Army raised by French Aristocrats, Army of Russian General Alexander Suvorov, Danish Napoleonic Army & Haitian Revolt and dismounted Mamelukes.

Strelets thanks for the beautiful sets you are producing which are electrifying our dreams

Re: New idea for future sets.

I appreciate very much the qualities of your new figure sculpting which is rich on details and vivid variations of poses, but I have 3 special wishes after receiving the last Napoleonic and WW1-sets:

1) please rethink the lengths of your human arms - they have a tendency of shrinking forearms. Your human arms are mostly too short and should end a little bit above the knees and not already below pelvis!

2) and your human arms in great-coats are quite slim - broader arms make painters certainly more happy.

3) please produce figures with a minimum lenghts of 23 or 23.5 mm which makes diorama-builders work easier to combine different figure-sets