Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
The End is Nigh.

GarrisonClay
Hi Paint dog,

Yep, I agree, I once bought a DVD on how to make accessories and more out of foam using a hot wire technique. But before I started my grand plan, I remembered I really don't have any extra space for wargaming or realistic diorama sized projects once I'm done.

I always enjoy your pictures, especially like the Zulu Wars pictures I can pull up on the net. I posted my hobby philosophy for my personal collection under the Fort Wagner thread below responding to Traveller1865. In the meantime I hope you and your friends keep posting your excellent pictures on the net where we can find them! - GC
Lack of storage space......I'd agree that's the real bane of the hobby.
I am, sadly, nearly at my peak capacity. I plan to liquidate some of my collection to free up space for future purchases but realistically, I simply can't take on many new periods.

Case in point: the Foreign Legion stuff. I love the period. I love the available figures (yes, you, Strelets), I have rules that would suit ('The Men Who Would Be Kings' rules) but I don't think I'll start collecting. Even writing this makes me a little sad.....:cry: :cry: