Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Set Idea !!!

Hi Mr. Strelets
can you make a Good Set of Britsh 95th Rifles for the Napoleonic Wars (incl. Richard Sharpe and a Mounted Officer).

Greetings
MHinz

Re: New Set Idea !!!

Sounds like a great idea - with stovepipe shakos, preferably. For now, I've been converting one of Strelets' Nap. British Infantry sets:

https://suburbanmilitarism.wordpress.com/2019/06/21/standing-strelets-soldiers-ii-riflemen-of-the-95th-for-pat/

sounds good I would buy a couple boxes I don't think on the march or at attention etc would be a good mix with these.
Mind you maybe at ease might be suitable for them.

Hi Steve,

Perhaps it could be a mix of skirmishing roles and at ease in the camp, the chosen men were always around the campfire when not saving the most lovely liz hurley and other damsels in distress. excluding of course sharpies guerrilla wife who had the poor French in distress.

I have just received the latest French and Prussian sets the line infantry marching are really nice poses and will look great when in large formations.

bfn

Allan

Re: New Set Idea !!!.....me too

Lrdg/SAS North Africa 1941/43, WW2 Desert tank crews , 5.5 in gun and crew both for North Africa and NWE ,the Airfix one has had it`s day too old, too small, not good enough and no crew.

Re: New Set Idea !!!.....me too

Alan Buckingham
Lrdg/SAS North Africa 1941/43, WW2 Desert tank crews , 5.5 in gun and crew both for North Africa and NWE ,the Airfix one has had it`s day too old, too small, not good enough and no crew.
I'd like to see a British 8th Army Infantry Set in the great format of the Second Boer War British Infantry and WWII Indian Infantry and Indian Heavy Weapons set to replace those early Airfix sets. There still is not yet a great set of the 8th Army Infantry for hand-to-hand fighting for my tastes. Do like the Heavy Weapons set! :wink: