Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Indian Mutiny.

Hegemony just released a new set of Indian Mutiny figures - British Fusiliers. But, it is really
a poor effort. I'd love to see Strelets take on the Mutiny. There would be infantry, cavalry,
artillery, British, sepoys, highlanders, Gurkhas, Sikhs, mutineers, and native troops of the
Indian Rajahs. The scope is vast and it is completely untouched. What does everyone else think?

Re: Indian Mutiny.

I would love to see this. A very colourful period, probably the biggest unrepresented period left. The only thing that would tempt me to start collecting a new era.

Been very high on my wants list since forever, and agreed this first set is such a let down, I will have to pass on it.

I join everyone in support of this recommendation for a future range, but only after making more British Colonial Boer Wars, Zulu Wars, and ACW Navy for both CSA and USA.

I agree....probably the only untouched era left that I would tackle in a big way.....and those Hegemony figures will definitely not feature in it.

I fully agree. One of the biggest gaps in our hobby, perhaps together with Spanish Civil War. Hopefully Strelets considers these 2 gaps.

I support the idea of making Indian Mutiny figures.This is interesting idea.