Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Line in 2019?

Strelets seemed to indicate that it was one of the periods put forward by John at the beginning of this thread . I would be grateful for any one of them to be covered by strelets !! Still no 1 out there for me , don’t see any other manufacturers coming close at the moment . Cheers AlexM

Would love any of these eras or conflicts ...
But once again would love to see some civilians to go with these sets as there was always civilians involved with the armies or even as bystanders ?
And pack animals !!!!all sides used pack animals to haul stuff in or out of combat zones loads could even be generic useful for more than one side or era???

Medical units ,supply echelon much like the ruga rugas again generically done as Teamsters,carrying boxes buckets poles etc
All of these participated in every conflict named,

I like the French and Indian War idea. Also Mycenians, Battle of the Boyne, and troops to
fighht all the Turkish troops now available - Hungarians, Vlad Dracula, Janos Hunyadi.

NW frontier tribesmen are an obvious choice for the Strelets treatment, as irregulars from Arabia show. And, as long as the firearms aren’t too modern, could stand in for many a conflict / Great Game.