Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: British Infantry Skirmishing M133 Box

They look fantastic !! Well done again strelets !!

Strelets
Congratulations, Strelets.
I, a collector from Brazil, have always bought a box of most of his new releases, but
production in the molds with the same quality of the master figures, makes us buy much more than just a box.

Could not agree more, well done Strelets they look fantastic and I will be buying a few boxes of these guys and more if the quality is as good as this lot.

Dearest Strelets,

Judging from the overwhelming positive + + + + + responses you elicit from your customers, you had better hope you made this mould out of good metals so you can re-run these figures at least thru your grand kid's generation!

I think I see a casualty figure on the sprew and in the masters so I'll be buying at least 10 boxes of this set to build up enough numbers of that one pose especially - Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

You know this means you need to make more sets of these figures, don't you. And hopefully you will make a box of Highlander Infantry to go with the British Pom-pom Crew.

And further more ... Oh, was that my 3 wishe's limit? :wink:

"Oh, what do I see there in the distance ... is this my new 1/72 British army amassing? ... yes, it certainly is!"

AP

\"Oh, what do I see there in the distance ... is this my new 1/72 British army amassing? ... yes, it certainly is!\"
Good on you, AP! Like your sense of humour and other contributions. Amazing, isn't it, that there are so many actual photos of the Second Boer War! Thanks for culling out the best and sharing with us. :smile:

They are amazings ....maybe the best set that you have done.