Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re It`s Friday.....and almost Saturday now !

As per my peers request, please can we have eye candy, preferably nothing within the 1800-15 time window , something very early 20th century would be splendid :innocent:

Re: Ist's Friday

Allan from Glasgow
I hope they show us them soon I have pre ordered the 4 Napoleonic sets coming out soon and my order is for a lot of each set but I must admit I dont like buying sets without seeing the poses and quantities in each set.

hopefully we will get pics soon

bfn

Allan

I have to whole-heartedly agree with you, Allan. I will no longer buy any sets from anyone, whether from my long-time sellers or off eBay without confirming that the pictures we are shown is what I will actually be buying and it will be shipped to me. Since I don't paint my figures colour (and sculpting quality) is very important to me.

Thank you, Strelets for posting photos for us. It goes a long way to helping producers, sellers and us as buyers all get the best possible products into the market so that we all win!

Braunschweig at attention (well, shoulder arms), sans packs. Like 'em.
More Napoleonics always bring a smile to my dial--sorry Alan!:grinning:

James Fisher
Braunschweig at attention (well, shoulder arms), sans packs. Like 'em.
More Napoleonics always bring a smile to my dial--sorry Alan!:grinning:
James, it`s OK , I have a soft spot of the Duke and his lads in Black, still would have been happier with some more Boer war stuff though :smile:

Nice looking Brunswick figures it would be great if you could produce some of the other minor Napoleonic nations like Bavarians, Wurttemberg, Saxony, Nassau.
I know you have a lot of Napoleonic sets lined up I believe its at about 20 expected sets already but you could release just a marching set from one of the above nations & see how popular they would be before making other sets thanks in advance.:wink:

Hi Strelets,

thank you for posting the pics of the latest Prussians I am very pleased with how they look, can I also say how lovely the brunswick masters are.

bfn

Allan