Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
It`s.................Friday !

Just a reminder should anyone have forgotten :laughing:

It certainly is Friday !

One is always eager to see previews of the little masterpieces that Strelets are working on.
The problem for me is that I can't resist buying the new models (especially the improved sculpts) regardless of whether or not they are of a subject that I am not usually interested in.
What Oh! It's only money.

Re: It certainly is Friday !

I would love a couple of pics of the new Prussians that are due out in a few weeks. I am hoping to get lots of them and I hope they are as good as the other Prussians already released

bfn

Ablan

Dear Murat,

surely, this one won't greatly affect your wallet, since you won't need a battalion of generals:

Have a nice week-end!

Best regards,

Strelets

Dear Strelets, I shan't need a lot of generals but I will need lots of their supports.
But looking at the standard of sculpting I can't think of anything better to spend my money on.
Thanks for the pictures. Have a great weekend

Strelets
Dear Murat,

surely, this one won't greatly affect your wallet, since you won't need a battalion of generals:

Have a nice week-end!

Best regards,

Strelets
Now it's not often I get emotional anout napoleonic generals but
SWEET!

Re: It`s.................Friday !

Enjoy!

Regards,

Strelets

Is that a Brunswick sapper I see nice!

Yes,

He is a brunswick sapper of a flank company!

The general looks russian..

Great!!

*Wow*!
It’s as if it is ya birthday every month with Strelets, Don’t they look marvellous?
What’s more are the extra, ultra sneak-peaks of another type of figure beside each of these previews.
As we say down here, ‘noice!’