Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FRIDAY EYE CANDY?👁️🍬

...yes please...

Re: FRIDAY EYE CANDY?👁️🍬 (Whoops, posted at the same time: Thank Gawd it's (Teaser) Frida

Well, for Friday's Teaser picture(s) I'm hoping for more Colonial British Infantry with Pith Foreign Service Helmet with Neck Curtains I can use for Boer War, Boxer Rebellion, Sudan, Afghanistan, India, Khartoum ... . I'm not seeing it listed in Strelets Online Catalogue anywhere, so I'm assuming it will be listed under "Colonial" theme.

I sure liked what I saw of the Pom Pom Gun with Highlander Crew. Wow, what great looking Masters, and the above too. :four_leaf_clover: Here is a four-leaf clover to bring me good luck.

By the way, Strelets, just loving the recently released Foreign Legion and Boer and British Artillery. Great quality.

Thanking you in advance :relaxed: (This face has an extra big smile)

Re: FRIDAY EYE CANDY?👁️🍬 (Whoops, posted at the same time: Thank Gawd it's (Teaser) Frida

I am happy to see any new figures you want to show us Mr Strelets but would understand if you are too busy getting the next batch of releases ready for us.:smiling_imp:

Re: FRIDAY EYE CANDY?👁️🍬

Rumors say that the Strelets team has been busy... they have been spotted multiple times patrolling the streets of Moscow. Here is even some evidence material...