Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Week-end is near, time to clean up few barrels

Great to see more artillery crews!

These grenades weight 100 kilograms so the guys must be sweating and swearing. :grimacing:

Does anyone know/guess if this Artillery Crew will be sold in the yet to be released A017 220mm Schneider Mortar? The other two Schneider sets look to have crews posted already.

P.S.:

BTW, I fully support the requests to have Artillery Crews sold/produced without cannons to be able to use with the cannons I have already in my collection.

THE REASON I make this request is that the combo sets of huge cannons only have 1 sprew of Crew, whereas the smaller sets have 3 sprews of Crew.

FOR EXAMPLE, I'm going to use one of the Strelets British Crew from the just released Colonial set of the field gun with my conversion of the "BETSY" aka "INTERNATIONAL GUN" - the real life Conversion of various cannon parts used in the British Legation of the Boxer Rebellion.

LOGISTICS & PROFIT, Strelets would not need to make any new Crew Sets moulds. Just re-box up the existing Crews thereby giving them a second life to be sold.

(I'm happy to support all those who made this request before me in so many other threads)

Thanks for listening.

"Does anyone know/guess if this Artillery Crew will be sold in the yet to be released A017 220mm Schneider Mortar?"

That's my guess as well. Regards, Pa