Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Greek centaur! Haron ?

I'm not a Fantasy gamer (though it could be argued ALL gaming is fantasy).

However, I am very keen on the Bronze Age with my Hittite, Mycenaean & NKE armies.
It has occurred to me that in a time where there was a wide spread belief in the supernatural, a small addition of gods & monsters to my figure collection would be not out of place. I actually have already added Event Cards to my rules that show a belief in the direct intervention of the gods.

Further, an army of era-appropriate supernatural creatures might also be fun.

There's already Amazons available. These excellent centaurs would make fine cavalry. If I could also get boxes of fauns, dryads, Minotaurs etc, I'd be seriously tempted.

hello Paintdog

Mummy, Minotaurs and Cyclops should be next ! (refer to vk.com mentioned on Oct 2018) I like the blue colour on Centaur, and I hope Haron re-issue the Goblin with Green or Red colour, light cream look bad, not clear on details.

Re: hello Paintdog

Lila
Mummy, Minotaurs and Cyclops should be next ! (refer to vk.com mentioned on Oct 2018) I like the blue colour on Centaur, and I hope Haron re-issue the Goblin with Green or Red colour, light cream look bad, not clear on details.
I'm not personally interested in goblins but mummies would be nice. An Egyptian-themed fantasy army would get my attention.

Let's hope Strelets or anyone picks this up.

Re: hello Paintdog

I'd love to see sets based on Greek mythology as well as heros of the Trojan War!

could you please send the link?

https://vk.com/club7879149?z=photo-7879149_456249652%2Fwall-7879149_23133