Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Greek centaur! Haron ?

oooh! i hope he gets things cleared up,i need these.

HOLY S#@%! these are awesome! could be best set ever! Yeah, I gotta have several of these too!:astonished:

I'm not a Fantasy gamer (though it could be argued ALL gaming is fantasy).

However, I am very keen on the Bronze Age with my Hittite, Mycenaean & NKE armies.
It has occurred to me that in a time where there was a wide spread belief in the supernatural, a small addition of gods & monsters to my figure collection would be not out of place. I actually have already added Event Cards to my rules that show a belief in the direct intervention of the gods.

Further, an army of era-appropriate supernatural creatures might also be fun.

There's already Amazons available. These excellent centaurs would make fine cavalry. If I could also get boxes of fauns, dryads, Minotaurs etc, I'd be seriously tempted.

hello Paintdog

Mummy, Minotaurs and Cyclops should be next ! (refer to vk.com mentioned on Oct 2018) I like the blue colour on Centaur, and I hope Haron re-issue the Goblin with Green or Red colour, light cream look bad, not clear on details.

Re: hello Paintdog

Lila
Mummy, Minotaurs and Cyclops should be next ! (refer to vk.com mentioned on Oct 2018) I like the blue colour on Centaur, and I hope Haron re-issue the Goblin with Green or Red colour, light cream look bad, not clear on details.
I'm not personally interested in goblins but mummies would be nice. An Egyptian-themed fantasy army would get my attention.

Let's hope Strelets or anyone picks this up.

Re: hello Paintdog

I'd love to see sets based on Greek mythology as well as heros of the Trojan War!

could you please send the link?

https://vk.com/club7879149?z=photo-7879149_456249652%2Fwall-7879149_23133