Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Redbox 1805 Russians

Hi Pa,

Thank you for the humbling compliments. I really appreciate it! I hope Strelets understands how much I appreciate what they do for us, too.

I wish I could post something but for two reasons, ...

First of which is I'm waiting for Strelets next round of releases to buy their Colonial British Infantry and Artillery sets for my "Defense of the British Legation" theme - and also the French Foreign Legion Desert Patrol and Artillery sets for the Foreign Legion Forts theme.

Secondly and most importantly, I don't know how to do it! :-(

If you, or AP, or anyone could recommend to me to a link or tutorial where I could read up on or watch and learn how to save pictures to be able to embed them in a post, I would be most grateful. I'm not trying to be lazy, just would like a recommendation so I'm doing the right thing.

OK, thank you, again!

Hi GC,

not an expert so other members might offer more help than this:

It is my understanding two things are required:

1. You need to upload your images anywhere on the web (at any website, e. g. a photo hosting site or a Facebook page).

2. You then link the URL (internet address) of the image to your post on this forum. To make a link clickable for convenience, you put in front of the URL and at its end. Then you publish your post here as usually and everybody can access your image via the link.

Can I please ask to be corrected if wrong. Thank you. Regards, Pa

Thank you, Pa!

Looks great but be patient. I spent the weekend helping my wife pack for a trip to her home town in Japan, and I just found out she's taking the digital camera with her. Durn, home alone and she's taking the camera. Oh well. I haven't taken any new hobby pictures in ages so I'll have to work on some small themes then practice your advice when she returns later in May.

OK, talk soon - GC

Wagram1809
Is not it strange to talk about the realization of red box on the site of strelets?
No. The Strelets forum is probably the only place (at least in non Russian/Ukrainian language) where you can directly speak and get information from such manufacturers.

I still remember the times when Haron's Orion forum ruled supreme. :pensive: