Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Plans for more Napoleonic Austrians?

Strelets
Dear Pancho,
we've already published images for upcoming Austrians.

Regards,

Strelets
Yes I’ve already seen these, and they look great. I was asking if you had any plans to expand the range, i.e. regular line infantry.

I know you have recently released multiple sets of Napoleonic polish infantry, and then Highlanders and then French.
Will there be more sets of Austrians to go with the grenadiers?

Thanks

Pancho, HaT usually publishes early pics of their figures for the expressed purpose of getting feedback from their customers such as you saw on their forum. That way they can get the corrections made while it is still fairly easy and get the best possible product.

Having said that, I am excited that we have two great companies about to produce several great sets of Austrian figures, which I believe will compliment each other. That's exciting for me as I hope to finally be able to field a complete Austrian Army with both helmet and shako as I choose.

Many thanks to Strelets-r for your efforts.

I am hoping for further Austrian Artillery (there is only one mediocer set by HAT plus some wagons) and some more cavallery (there is not a single decent set for them).

that's good news these days. The "new" 1/72 figurine makers realized that the Napoleonic period was not reduced to Waterloo, Waterloo and Waterloo ...:innocent: