Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Baggage wagons and equipment

Dear Allan,

we don't see a necessity to make such staff, since it's already available from various other sets.
Apart from that, we noticed, that it tends to get lost fairly easily.

Best regards,

Strelets

Hi Strelets,

sorry to hear that we can always use new accessories and using paintdogs great tip they wouldn't get lost

thanks for responding

Allan

Allan,

Imex has this in thier Munitions and Ambulance Wagon set. Click on the "Sprew" thumbnail just under PSR's photos and you'll see it on the sprew when the picture opens up. I bought several of this set for the Ambulance and the supplies piece. It can be cut down to fit any wagon and I've got on top of my Stagecoaches as well:

http://plasticsoldierreview.com/Review.aspx?id=477

Hi Garrison Clay.

many thanks for that link, I do however have all their sets (except the stagecoach one), and also the Italeri, hat and Airfix sets I am just always looking for greater variety. I only do the Napoleonic period so wagons cant look too modern.

thanks for taking time to post link i guess we are just getting spoiled with all the sets coming out

thanks again

Allan

Allan,

model train store. They have everything you'd want & its often cheaper than the model soldier market.

I buy paint (vallejo), static grass & tufts, trees, glue and all manner of basing materials at my local one. The next best alternative for me is the GW store: very expensive.

The Imex "Conestoga wagon" with the cover and tongue discarded makes an excellent generic hay wagon for multiple periods right up to WWII. It looks just the part, parked up next to a French farmyard - but is it hiding something sinister? An MG 42 or bazooka team perhaps?