Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday Taster

What do you mean? "the handle came off". Where's the picnic hamper?

Sorry couldn't resist. But seriously, those figures are irresistible. excellent poses.

"Aimez-vous les croissants?"

Nice figures & their not Napoleonic for once nice to see different eras getting new figures as well & I am a nappy fan.:smiling_imp:

It’s for you-hoo!:upside_down_face:

I love all my comrades comments!

May be this could be :
"vite passe moi le QG, les Boches passent à l'attaque !"

Anyway once again those figures look very very good !
Are they French WW1 Artilery ?
or French WW1 trench warfare set ?
I have to get them in my collection.

Congratulation STRELETS for such a creativity and your much improving quality of your products and the rythme of your production.

Please STRELETS could there be a last FFL set which will comme to complete your first War in the Rif set ? With cap and sun cover Légionnaires in a last stand athmosphere firing and in close combat poses ? But with different poses from your first set, for instance kneeling with an ammo crate ?
It would be great ! ( As your first set can be)
Regards
Patrice

Sorry not being able to join the chorus this time. While all the many masters shown over the last year or so were invariably excellent, this officer seems to have no shoulders and his right arm just doesn't look, well, right.

Maybe it is just the photo's angle but Strelets might want to check the sculpting. Thank you.

"You want the other half on my bagel?"