Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: VK?

Ha! They're also on my wish-list Greg!

It's clear that between us, we've found (in our opinion) at least 40-50 "unique" ACW figures. Can you imagine if Strelets were to release an entire set of such figures? There is still lots of potential for new Strelets inspirations - and even with different uniforms/regiments (e.g. Iron Brigade, zouaves) it could still set them apart from the existing Speira creations?

If Strelets took a rest from producing streltsi bonus figures, even just for a short while, and produced such ACW soldiers grappling in a realistic action pose I would buy any set with them in it - that is to say, I no longer collect/paint Napoleonics but I would buy one of their upcoming Austrian sets if they had 3 ACW bonus figures such as these!

...and imagine if it was flipped for other lines and the upcoming Strelets ACW sets had a few unique Napoleonic figures, for example, in hand-to-hand combat also or Wellington just looking at a map...it would (or could) obviously boost sales. :wink: