Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Foreign Legion Desert Patrol

Did you ever hear of the Legion's Donkey Mounted Unit called the "Smart Asses"?

Hope you have a great weekend with lots of laughs ...

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1536&bih=806&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=2VaWXPPdFNDmsAXM36vIAw&q=photo+of+legionnaire+carrying+baby+mule&oq=photo+of+legionnaire+carrying+baby+mule&gs_l=img.3...275426.297476..298642...0.0..0.169.5120.0j41......1....1..gws-wiz-img.cMA8qUWrVhU#imgrc=EFmXq275-E4QRM:

I rest my case....

http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/review.aspx?id=2531

Still there is one saving grace strelets could produce this set again with mules instead.. and camels are always usefull...

:wink:

Just like their camels (which have appeared in several sets now), if Mr Strelets produced a set of generic mules (lets say 12 with 3-4 different poses) plus accessories which can be added to the body/saddle area such as blanket rolls, bags/sacks/baggage, small ammo or generic wooden boxes, heck even a disassembled small cannon, then these could be used as mules for the mounted FFL figures or as an additional supply train for use in any campaign from Arabia to WWII Far East, across a multitude of eras/dioramas...

Baratheon
Just like their camels (which have appeared in several sets now), if Mr Strelets produced a set of generic mules (lets say 12 with 3-4 different poses) plus accessories which can be added to the body/saddle area such as blanket rolls, bags/sacks/baggage, small ammo or generic wooden boxes, heck even a disassembled small cannon, then these could be used as mules for the mounted FFL figures or as an additional supply train for use in any campaign from Arabia to WWII Far East, across a multitude of eras/dioramas...
I'd buy it :cupid: