Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Guns of Mafeking

Then hopefully some lovely Napoleonic guns and crews

P.S loving all the new Napoleonic sets, a big thumbs up for your new sculpts and great sets.

bfn

Allan

Allan from Glasgow
Then hopefully some lovely Napoleonic guns and crews

P.S loving all the new Napoleonic sets, a big thumbs up for your new sculpts and great sets.

bfn

Allan
I agree with Allan we need some more Napoleonic Artillery starting I hope with the polish set that was mentioned awhile ago.

Looks Good :wink:

Strelets
Great looking pictures of the Pom-Pom gun. I'm excited to see the Crew who comes with the gun, too. I'm loving buying and looking forward to the new Colonial sets finally. Keep up the great, great work! - GC

P.S. Speaking of big guns, I hope you make some British Naval Cannons, the kind that were mounted to the wooden carriages for rolling across South Africa pulled by bulls. I don't buy the huge guns needing movement by trains. There are photos of the Boer Long Tom being pulled by bulls behind the Cape Wagon aka Ox Wagon. I especially like the Crews you make for each set because they can be used for many kinds of Artillery. Thank you.

Thank you Ironsides. The images will come handy when I do the "Long Tom" kit. I thought the wheels looked a bit thin but so did the ones on the real thing.