Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Union Skirmishers

Was going to ask for a Union firing line set that featured troops kneeling, for use as Chamberlain's troops on Little Round Top to add to the Gettysburg line, but then I carved up a set of Confederate Skirmishers & realized these guys were perfect so I hope Strelets plans to make the much requested for set of Union Skirmishers! These guys coupled with a set of Confederate Firing Line would give us a perfect group to fight that battle! Old news I know, but I thought it worth mentioning again.

Re: Union Skirmishers

not to mention the hopefully planned confederate firing line to go with that great charging infantry. I had just finished painting a large number of both sides and am hoping those skirmishers and firing lines can be released soon and then they'll be ready for full battle! Best wishes STRELETS!

I will happily buy many sets of both. The ACW range has been superb.:+1:

Dear Bert,

ACW line is far from over.
We will release few other sets on top of those, that we've done already.
Other uniforms of the Union will be covered as well.

Best regards,

Strelets

Did you guys see the vast array of unique poses of ACW figures by Speira?! (many thanks to the guys on the other thread discussing the VK forum):+1:

https://www.speira.net/product-category/american-civil-war/

Strelets
Dear Bert,

ACW line is far from over.
We will release few other sets on top of those, that we've done already.
Other uniforms of the Union will be covered as well.

Best regards,

Strelets
Excellent! Thanks Mr Strelets - hopefully we'll see Union Iron Brigade (with hardee hats), zouaves...maybe even Confederate Louisiana Tigers (with the round straw hats)?

THANK YOU STRELETS! for the great news bit. My armies and credit card will be waiting anxiously!!!

Thank you Strelets!
Very good news to hear! I hope you have many more sets coming & will continue to match sets already made with their opponent. (ie: Union Skirmishers, Confederate Firing Line, Confederate Cavalry Skirmishing, etc)
I agree with Baratheon in the hopes for Union Iron Brigade! For me they would be the fulfillment of a long time dream!
Bert