Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CAESAR ARMY IN BATTLE II???

For what it is worth, I'll add my name to the (currently short) list of names interested in this!

I'm interested too, and for the long time ago announced large set 908.

Strelets should real also think about their customer, interested in ancient and medieval sets.

Dear Felix,

unfortunately, Roman republican period is less popular, then imperial. That can't but interfere in our plans. We have some ideas how to circumvent it, but at the moment we are pre-occupied with other lines and can't give you timeline indication for the Romans.

Best regards,

Strelets

It's a pity, I will wait patiently for your news about it..., and I hope it will be sooner than later.

Best Regards

I likes 1/72 plastic figures because of its DESIGN, single piece design but look naturally, suclpting and pose, more important the mould! Too many WW2 German in the market, Bored? I'll buy Again, if the Design look Good; less popular subject? I'll buy it also, if the design look good.

I absolutely agree JOHN...absolutely!!!

I am of the same opinion. Any way, late republican Rome I think it was a period as exciting, or more, than the imperial period. With a state in constant evolution and growing expansion, the Roman armies fought against multiple nationalities at the same time, in different fronts and territories, not to mention their internal problems (slave revolts) and their own civil wars.
A good design of figures of that time in the line that strelets are working, would be very attractive for many of us.