Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Foreign Legion

Sirs,
I just wanted to take a moment to thank the STRELETS team for such a wonderful set. You guys have done a wonderful job. The poses a great, sculpting is great, I just cant say enough good things about it. I do hope that STRELETS will add a second set to compliment these. Till then I await their arrival.
Ole Ben

Re: Foreign Legion

Dear Ole,

thank you for your kind message.
Please, take this as a token of reciprocity:

Best regards,

Strelets

Wonderful .

Great new set, A tiny little disappointed that its not a French foreign Legion on picnic after all

Re: Foreign Legion - Question for Strelets

This is nice!

Is it possible to estimate/guesstimate when the "French Foreign Legion on the March" #192 will be coming out? If I know approximately, then I can ask my seller to keep an eye out and let me know when they arrive.

Thank you in advance! - GC

P.S. Yes, this first FFL set is absolutely fantastic. Very well posed and details. A great investment.

Steve H
Great new set, A tiny little disappointed that its not a French foreign Legion on picnic after all
me too :joy:

Alan Buckingham
Steve H
me too :joy:
Probably the fluted champagne glasses were too difficult to model.

Thanks for sharing this expanded preview of another early 20th century FFL set. :+1:

The figures look excellent, good number of active poses and great sculpting in general.

One remark on the artillery piece though.
If the depicted layout is meant to represent a Canon de 65mm de montagne (which would be a good choice, imho), I would recommend to rework the carriage a little further.

Really looking forward to hopefully many more artillery subjects by Strelets, but please try to improve your relevant future projects towards better detailed hard-plastic kits. :+1: :wink:

And yet another great set well done but yes most upsetting, still maybe Mr Strelets is going to make a Teddy Bears picnic first.

johnny Hale
And yet another great set well done but yes most upsetting, still maybe Mr Strelets is going to make a Teddy Bears picnic first.
Surely Marching Teddy Bears should come first

Seriously a lovely set to come later this year I hope!

Two Questions
Where to look for colors to paint them and their equipment, any web site or url???
Future set WWII FFL are suitable fir Vietnam, Dién Biên Phú and those conflicts???

Thanx

Only really suitable for early on in the indochina conflict

Canon de 65 M (montagne) modele 1906 - good choice. It was used up to 1950.

Agreed this is a most useful gun - for colonial conflicts, WW1, warlord armies in China, probably the SCW, WW2 and then by Israel.

In the photos I find of that gun though, the carriage has lots of holes to save weight. So some more work seems necessary on the master.
http://landships.info/landships/artillery_articles.html?load=/landships/artillery_articles/65mm_Mle_1906.html

canon de montagne 65 mm

Great subject. Hopefully the holes could be made in the carriage. I for one, would be very happy to buy the same gun with a chasseur alpine crew. Thus, a set of chasseurs alpine WWI would be a first in plastic.