Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Heading into the week-end

I am beginning to realise after seeing all the great Napoleonic sets Strelets has produced recently & their up coming releases that I am never going to buy any other manufactures plastic soldiers again in the near future.
Strelets is streets ahead of the competition & nobody else can compete on value, output, quality & customer satisfaction anything else seems like its less because that is the reality.

French Old Guard in greatcoats on the march. :+1:
Hope this & presumably following sets of this popular subject will be compatible with the old but still great Revell Grognards!?

Indeed, advancing & firing lines would be most wanted imho.

Fantastic looking figures again, thanks for sharing! :wink:

My opinion: NO THANKS!

Full dress bearskins plus greatcoats, trousers? What a nonsense!

The proportions/anatomy of these figures looks strange either. Too slim bodies, too small heads. Arrghh!

Long live Zvezda!

But the lickspittles here will defend you. You are the greatest? Well, when the talented sculptors were forced to give up, you remained. What an accomplishment. Congrats.

:-1:

Parbleu
My opinion: NO THANKS!

Full dress bearskins plus greatcoats, trousers? What a nonsense!

The proportions/anatomy of these figures looks strange either. Too slim bodies, too small heads. Arrghh!

Long live Zvezda!

But the lickspittles here will defend you. You are the greatest? Well, when the talented sculptors were forced to give up, you remained. What an accomplishment. Congrats.

:-1:
Not sure what you are aiming at here, Parbleu. Whom exactly are you calling lickspittles?

Pa, don´t bother you. Parbleu seems to be some of these strange la tourette syndrome-guys which are spoiling forums somtimes. He has lost obviously his home and offend everybody else for his loose. We will send him behind the moon....
I agree only in one point to him. These soldiers seems me very flat too and theirs physical arms are quite short - really weak works of the sculptor....sorry, but they doesn´t have the quality of the new Strelet figures....

"Parbleu seems to be some of these strange la tourette syndrome-guys which are spoiling forums somtimes. He has lost obviously his home and offend everybody else for his loose. We will send him behind the moon...."

Germ, suffering from megalomania?

Better beware of germs, folks ...