Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Roman Mile Fort

It was a bit of hard work, but well worth the effort as you can see. On the tents they are resin kits made by Phersu Miniatures if that's any help.

Fantastic piece of work with some amazing details. I like the row of stakes at the base of the Fort. The ground work is also very realistic. Well done !

Thank you Duncan, glad you like it.

Yes great work, plenty of detail, lots to see here! I like what you've done with the old Airfix fort. What do you do with your dioramas, do you have somewhere to store them?

Thanks APB, at the moment I pack them away, i'll need to get a box made for this one as it's a bit big. I have a few hundred diorama Packed away, up in one of my spare bedrooms. at the moment it's taking over my dinning room table.

The longer I look at it, and really take in all the details, viewers can really see and enjoy the daily life activities of Roman life at a mile fort. Well done; you left nothing out. Your diorama is a complete visual historical lesson for us to enjoy! - GC

GarrisonClay Thank you so much for that compliment, that's what I had in mind, to show it was not all fighting.

Superlatives fail to describe your excellent diorama. It is truly a history lesson at a glance.

Thank you very much Wayne, glad you like the diorama

it is really very very beautiful. congratulations for this fabulous job.

Thank you very Much Borodino, glad you like it

Thanks for sharing your excellent work with us. :+1:
A great scene, superbly composed and with lots of details.
Real eye candy here! :smiley:

Thank you Peter glad you like it.