Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wish Strelets could...

AP - Totally agree with you, and excellent 'wish-list' boxes! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Brilliant idea - I have often looked through the pages of Don Troiani's books and imagined such sets..

Oh, and P.S.! There are those of us who have been requesting and would also like to see Strelets make ACW "Naval Landing Parties" and "Naval Gun Crews". As far as I can tell, one mould could be made for each Theme and then run on both Blue and Grey Colours.

Both navies contributed hugely to the ACW and could certainly add lots of variety and excitement to the Strelets ACW Range. :-) GC

i love that irish brigade painting from troiani.
faugh a ballaugh
ill take a few of each set,thank you.

p.s.
this reminds of when i was a kid and saw a book with a frank frazetta cover on it.didnt matter if it was any good or i needed it,it had a frazetta cover on it so it must be good.

Dear AP,

you've made quite a compelling case, congratulations!
This is the most eloquent request we've ever seen for the whole of our career in this business.
Without going in too much detail, we can assure you, that at least some of the requested sets will see the light in the not so distant future.

Best regards,

Strelets

THANK YOU STRELETS!!! AND THANK YOU AP!!

Strelets
Dear AP,

you\'ve made quite a compelling case, congratulations!
This is the most eloquent request we\'ve ever seen for the whole of our career in this business.
Without going in too much detail, we can assure you, that at least some of the requested sets will see the light in the not so distant future.

Best regards,

Strelets
Thank you Strelets, I must admit I'm quite flattered by your response.

After all, it's your 'fault', that I have finally delve into this fascinating conflict I was ignoring for years. Now I'm surrounded with everything ACW related... books, wargaming rules, audiobooks, documentaries and your figures of course.

Looking forward to whatever is coming for the ACW - even if it's nose-picking Confederates and socks patching Federals sets.

Very well played, AP. And thanks, Strelets. :+1:

Sadly, nobody here appears to have an ear for ... music:

http://www.jvmusic.net/brass-bands-of-the-civil-war/

Note: I'm not talking about drums and fifes, but about bandsmen!