Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To STRELETS - any AWI plans?

...or maybe: Chinese Civil War, Russian Civil War, Second Sino-Japanese War, Uruguayan War, War of the Triple Alliance...

MARIOS KONTOGIANNIS
...or maybe: Chinese Civil War, Russian Civil War, Second Sino-Japanese War, Uruguayan War, War of the Triple Alliance...
Yes... But not for the RCW (see Strelets and... Atlantic, a very very very long time ago !) :smiley:

Good morning STRELETS team,
Three times thank you for your rapid reply, the clarity and to be so involved with your fans.
Sad news for me but I still have plenty of your figures to paint.
Cheers.
CPN

That is intriguing. I can think of lots of things that got a little attention but never fully developed but something completely new that will have enough appeal to sell does leave me wondering. I must admit I would prefer to see stuff that people had a go at but screwed up or only partially did. Number 1 on my list would be Byzantines, a bit more limited would be Dark Age Picts and Irish.

It's a bit disappointing to me to hear there are no plans to do ARW; but it's not like I don't have enough on my plate already with what I have backlogged waiting to paint or do something with.

As much as I would love to see some more ARW (can't get enough myself) I am glad that some other folks might be seeing their dreams fulfilled. Who knows, the new era might even get me hooked into another subject.

New Zealand Maori Musket Wars and the later wars against the British colonists have never been done, but I bet that's too obscure. I'd also like to see Indian Mutiny figures.

I'll be hoping for Indian Mutiny, Clive in India, the Sikh Wars or Wellington in India....the subcontinent has been overlooked thus far in our hobby.