Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wild West

Hi,

does anyone know, which manufacturer has the Wild West Theme as a range, or at least thinks about doing something for this range?!

I just know one set from Strelets but in case this is a 'number 1' set that maybe doesn't mean a lot...

I always find it funny seeing Natives on horseback standing on the hills surrounding their 'prey'. I don't know how far from reality this is, but that don't bother me and i would love to see more american natives for the different episodes in general.

Re: Wild West

Friend,I’ve been asking about a Strelets Wild West range(no pun intended) for a while now.
Apart from a Native American set or indeed sets,there is a myriad of possibilities for a set of...
1.Townsfolk.
2.Lawmen,bandits and gunslingers.Imagine duster wearin’ hombres in the Strelets style.
3.Settlers / wagon train.
4.Cowboys.Ropin’,drivin’,brandin’.Cattle drive.

Celtic warrior
Friend,I’ve been asking about a Strelets Wild West range(no pun intended) for a while now.
Apart from a Native American set or indeed sets,there is a myriad of possibilities for a set of...
1.Townsfolk.
2.Lawmen,bandits and gunslingers.Imagine duster wearin’ hombres in the Strelets style.
3.Settlers / wagon train.
4.Cowboys.Ropin’,drivin’,brandin’.Cattle drive.
Hmm,
you imagined some good things. That should increase the chance of getting something from Strelets someday.

I think there is an old Revell set out there "Cowboys"?

Imex did quite many sets regarding different aspects of "Post-Columbian era"- (or "European colonization period"-) America.

http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/ManufacturerList.aspx?id=11

PeterTheGreat
Imex did quite many sets regarding different aspects of "Post-Columbian era"- (or "European colonization period"-) America.

http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/ManufacturerList.aspx?id=11
Ahh, yes

the eastern friendly indians i used so often for completely other things!

To Pedro: The Revell Cowboys i can't get here in germany, but i'm searching more for "Lakota standing at ease" :smile: .

Thanks to all of you!
Happy new year.

the old company Atlantic made a lawmen and bandits set, complete with a hanged man in a tree!