Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wild West

Hi,

does anyone know, which manufacturer has the Wild West Theme as a range, or at least thinks about doing something for this range?!

I just know one set from Strelets but in case this is a 'number 1' set that maybe doesn't mean a lot...

I always find it funny seeing Natives on horseback standing on the hills surrounding their 'prey'. I don't know how far from reality this is, but that don't bother me and i would love to see more american natives for the different episodes in general.

Re: Wild West

Friend,I’ve been asking about a Strelets Wild West range(no pun intended) for a while now.
Apart from a Native American set or indeed sets,there is a myriad of possibilities for a set of...
1.Townsfolk.
2.Lawmen,bandits and gunslingers.Imagine duster wearin’ hombres in the Strelets style.
3.Settlers / wagon train.
4.Cowboys.Ropin’,drivin’,brandin’.Cattle drive.

Celtic warrior
Friend,I’ve been asking about a Strelets Wild West range(no pun intended) for a while now.
Apart from a Native American set or indeed sets,there is a myriad of possibilities for a set of...
1.Townsfolk.
2.Lawmen,bandits and gunslingers.Imagine duster wearin’ hombres in the Strelets style.
3.Settlers / wagon train.
4.Cowboys.Ropin’,drivin’,brandin’.Cattle drive.
Hmm,
you imagined some good things. That should increase the chance of getting something from Strelets someday.

I think there is an old Revell set out there "Cowboys"?

Imex did quite many sets regarding different aspects of "Post-Columbian era"- (or "European colonization period"-) America.

http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/ManufacturerList.aspx?id=11

PeterTheGreat
Imex did quite many sets regarding different aspects of "Post-Columbian era"- (or "European colonization period"-) America.

http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/ManufacturerList.aspx?id=11
Ahh, yes

the eastern friendly indians i used so often for completely other things!

To Pedro: The Revell Cowboys i can't get here in germany, but i'm searching more for "Lakota standing at ease" :smile: .

Thanks to all of you!
Happy new year.

the old company Atlantic made a lawmen and bandits set, complete with a hanged man in a tree!