Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Strelets take a bow

Yes, well done, just painting the long tom and crew, a little gem, please keep up the good work, delighted with most of the subjects your covering, have I mentioned SAS and LRDG :slightly_smiling_face:

If I may add credit where credit is due and give my kudos. I have the aforementioned sets waiting in queue for my brush (the queue keeps getting longer these days - not necessarily a bad thing) but I have been able to finish off your latest releases of Napoleonic British Line and Highland Infantry and found them a sheer joy to paint and look at. Hopefully, the dust will settle and I can take some pics. More importantly, in my opinion, they are compatible with other makers' figures. A major plus for me as I can put them in with my armies seamlessly. Great job! Excited about future releases.

Just got some of the new batch

I got the two Civil War artilleries and the two Boer War artilleries and the WWII Japanese gun. That Japanese gun is a dream! It is simple, sturdy and easy to put together! And I really love the poses. That is why I would love you guys to make a 75mm WWII US pack howitzer like that with a US Marine crew (you could add other US crews later too). I see you have a Japanese type 98 aa 20mm gun in the future listed as well.

I do wish though, instead of a stream of Japanese guns one after the other (I like the guns, don't get me wrong) I wish you'd do a Japanese gun, then a gun of an adversary, like a US Marine gun, then another Japanese gun, etc. As it stands now, my US forces are at a disadvantage at Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima and the Philippines 1945!

Dear James,

just letting you know, that this new lot was already sent to AU and NZ and should there soon.
We had to resort to dealing with shops - something that don't usually do, due to distributor's unwillingness to take our products.
One shop is in Unley, SA and another in Paraparaumu, NZ.
Should you need their details, we can provide them to you, if you send us an e-mail to our address with a respective inquiry.

Best regards,

Strelets

Thank you so much for replying to me directly.

I was thinking that I should see whether Military Hobbies in Unley would supply them as I have dealt with Andrew before and he is a really helpful fellow. I shall contact him about putting in an order!

Thanks for the suggestion,

James