Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Season Greetings!

A Happy Holiday Season and Prosperous New Year to the Strelets Team and their families also!

Merry christmas Strelets! thanks for all the wonderful sets you've produced this year . Alex M

Dear Strelets team,
thank you very much for your wonderful work this year. :+1:

With great pleasure I watch your excellent ranges growing at an almost weekly frequency.

Your figures are a great enrichment for many enthusiasts out there and it's obvious that you must be into the hobby for quite some time as well.

It's clearly to see that your sophisticated figures are greatly appreciated by an ever growing number of hobbyists.

Hope you all have a tranquil and pleasant christmas season. :smile:

And, of course, many thanks for this fantastic looking Grenadiers! :+1:

Can't wait for your next releases already... .

Best wishes for you all!!!
I think we are one of the best forums ever.
Strelets, thank you for all...:heart_eyes:

Merry Christmas Strelets Team and all the posters on this forum!

Paul K.:snowman:

P.S. Excellent looking Austrian Grenadiers!

Seasons greetings to all on this forum and special greeting for all at strelets who have made many old men's dreams come true in the last few years.
Thanks for the Austrians we have being waiting a while but its been worth the wait looking at the above pictures thanks again Strelets.

Merry Christmas - or what ever it is you celebrate - all.

Auguro a tutti voi un lieto e felice Natale e un fantastico 2019. Ciao!

A very Merry Christmas to all!:santa: :evergreen_tree: :snowflake: :snowman: :snowman_without_snow:

Thanks Strelets for the early christmas present at last the Nap Austrians are starting to get a lot of overdue attention and these grenadiers are up to your new improved standard.

It's been a great year for Strelets they have added the highest quality to the already prolific output and the forum has been great too so I would like to wish Strelets and all on the forum a very Merry Christmas.:grinning:

Could I just ask about the turnbacks on the coats is the one on the left early war and the other on the right late war? If so perhaps I could suggest turnbacks somewhere in between these then they could cover both early and late war, I hope this will therefore create room for some Hungarian style Grenadiers as well.

Also a picture of the back of the figures would be helpful to see if everything is in place and as good as the front of these beautiful figures.:grinning:

Brian,
Could the figure on the left be possibly wearing a greatcoat?

Paul K.

Strelets
Well, gentlemen,

we are quickly approaching Christmas.
Here's a small gift to all of you interested in Napoleonics.

Season greetings to all of you!

Best regards,

Strelets

Seat Strelets Team

Dir me you are the Best Figuren Manufacturer in the World.

I Hope the next Year we're also so wonderful.

Many Christmas Greetings and a Happy new Year.

Michael from Good Old Germany

A very Merry Christmas to the Strelets team and to everyone on the forum.

Those Grenadiers are very smart.:+1:

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Joyous New Year!

Great news, merry Christmas and a productive New Year for Strelets

Dear Strelets

Shchaslyvoho Rizdva

AND

Shchaslyvoho Novoho roku

Please keep up this wonderful exciting Napoleonic adventure for those that have an amorous connection to this epoch. Happy Xmas & New Year to all fellow forumers

Best Regards
Libero

We now know the figure on the right is part of Strelets plans for Austrians Grenadiers in greatcoats as advertised on the sides of the recent batch of boxes, perhaps the figure on the left is intended to be part of strelets yet to be announced Austrians Grenadiers in summer dress with Austrian Infantry in summer dress to follow as well.