Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wish List for 2019

I would enjoy seeing WWII FFL heavy weapons (Anti-tank and mortars) and French Colonial troops for Vietnam (Moroccans, Algerians, Senegalese etc). I must admit that breaking sets up into infantry and infantry support is brilliant.
Warmest regards from a snowy Old North State,
Ole Ben

Strelets have some exciting sets in the pipeline but not these (so far):

1813/15 Prussian horse artillery

Austro-Prussian War 1866

Franco-Prussian War 1870/71

WW1 Serbian artillery, Serbian infantry in summer uniform, early war French and Austro-Hungarian cavalry

SCW / Rif War Spanish regular infantry

WW2 BEF 1940, Greek, Dutch, Chinese Nationalists, 14th Army

...and still more artillery!

For any manufacturer reading; 13th century medieval East Asia - China, Japan, Korea etc.

As that doesn't seem to be Strelets thing then any further Russian Civil War (plus WW1 Eastern Front that overlaps), related stuff that others have mentioned for the civil/border wars of the 1918-39 interwar period and lastly more War of 1812 sets.

First choices would be Napoleonic Russian Infantry in 1808-1812 Shako.

2nd choice Napoleonic Austrian Infantry in German & Hungarian style uniforms with Shakos

I would like to see what other skills our favourite new Napoleonic sculptor has, well we know he can sculpt Infantry but can he sculpt Horses?

If yes how about Napoleonic Prussian Uhlans they can also be used as Landwehr and Dragoons.

New Zealand land wars

Gallipoli ANZAC

Dragons Portes (WW2)

BEF (ww2)

Royal Marines (WW2)

Argentinians (1980s)

Iraqi (1990s)