Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cresout Long Tom (and "Kitchener in the Sudan" and "Gordon Pasha in Khartoum"

Burton Dollarhide
I plan to spend a small fortune on the new Boer War sets. I hope Strelets makes more artillery pieces that were used during this war. Hopefully Strelets will make new British and Boer infantry to go with these new excellent artillery sets.
I feel the same. This Cresout Long Tom with Boer Crew looks so beautiful. And right out of the history pages and photos.

I'd like to build up a large Artillery army for both sides of the Boer War. These new sets will allow me to do this.

I also agree with everyone else on this forum and in this thread. We need a new Set II of British Infantry with Neck Curtains on their helmets. We can use them for both this Boer War Range and also Kitchener in the Sudan and Gordon Pasha in Khartoum.

Did I say Kitchener in the Sudan and Gordon Pasha in Khartoum? Why, Yes! Strelets should and I hope will build upon these sets by expanding to new Kitchener in the Sudan and Gordon Pasha in Khartoum Ranges and add Egyptian Infantry and Artillery, and enemies for both. I'd love to see Strelets make enemies for both. Strelets Arabs for Lawrence of Arabia and now the RIF War are so superior.

I have already bought many boxes of your excellent set of Highlanders with neck curtains. Now you can add a new Set II of Infantry with Neck Curtains.

Also, you have already made very fine British Camels. So it would be easy to add-on a set of Light Blue Uniformed British Camelry with the tall Pith Helmet like in the movie "Khartoum" for the Gordon Relief Expedition.

So please don't stop. Please consider expanding these fine sets into "Kitchner in the Sudan" and "Gordon Pasha in Khartoum" Ranges.

Yours faithfully - GC