Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: to HARON / ORION: And Another Haron Reminder for upcoming 2019 Season

Earlier this 2018 year I mentioned I'd remind Haron / Orion at the end of the year (now) to please continue their Tank Crews line by making a 'WWII British Tank Crew' Set, in Tan Color.

The Brad Pitt movie "FURY" also helped get me enthusiastic over Tank Battles.

All of Haron's Tank Crew Sets are outstanding, but they need to continue with some new original sets also.

NOTE to Marco Zappa: Thank you for letting me post another Haron comment in your thread!

GarrisonClay
Earlier this 2018 year I mentioned I'd remind Haron / Orion at the end of the year (now) to please continue their Tank Crews line by making a 'WWII British Tank Crew' Set, in Tan Color.

The Brad Pitt movie "FURY" also helped get me enthusiastic over Tank Battles.

All of Haron's Tank Crew Sets are outstanding, but they need to continue with some new original sets also.

NOTE to Marco Zappa: Thank you for letting me post another Haron comment in your thread!
no problem Mr. GarrisonClay...but Haron send to me an e-mail and he say that for the moment the russians boxes are in stand-by. I hope to have soon news. Ciao amici.

Dear Marco Zappa,

I humbly wait in line for Haron / Orion to finish it's existing commitments.

Over the years, this company has made some truly beautiful, unique and colorful sets. The Chinese Boxer Rebellion Set that goes with the Red Box Range of more sets is one example for me.

The more you, others and I encourage this maker, the better off the hobby will be. We can all look at Strelets' successes as a reminder.

Happy Holidays!

Re: to HARON ( again )

I believe the 1805 Russian range is being made by Redbox, I do not know whether they are connected with Haron but either way I would like to see some more preview pictures followed by a date when we might expect them.