Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Marching Prussians

I think the marching Prussians shown are the best 'marching' set Strelets has made yet. All
the poses are really good and the figures really look the part. Well done!

Re: Marching Prussians

The marching Prussians do look great & even better there is another two Prussian sets being released at the same time. I hope they come in time for Xmas.

yes, excellent figures! the new standard. please continue the range including advancing, firing line. especially appreciate the simplicity of fully molded figures. no assembly "fiddly bits" required! Scharnhorst would be proud. ( would love to have some Russian troops in support). any chance the Tsar might deploy some new lads to replace the old MO11 Russian Grens in winter dress? thanks Strelets!

Nice sculpting but I won't be buying. The haversack is still on the wrong side, which to me is a deal breaker. Yes I know some individuals may have worn it on the right, but most didn't so even if everyone else is happy for me it doesn't work.

Does anyone know what the pictures of the other two Prussian sets look like, I cant seem to see them anywhere on the website

Thanks

Allan

Very much looking forward to Strelets Prussians Infantry the sculpting on all the latest napoleonic sets is now superb and I like the slight variations in marching poses, it's a shame that the haversack and cartridge box are on the wrong side but I would only mark them down one point for this not enough to stop me buying them. :heart_eyes: